20 March, 2009

Which Action Hero would you be?

'Tis a fun time, and not much in the way of a suprise to me:

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Ian24601/which-action-hero-would-you-be-v-20/



You Scored as William Wallace


The great Scottish warrior William Wallace led his people against their English oppressors in a campaign that won independence for Scotland and immortalized him in the hearts of his countrymen. With his warrior's heart, tactician's mind, and poet's soul, Wallace was a brilliant leader. He just wanted to live a simple life on his farm, but he gave it up to help his country in its time of need.


William Wallace ---------83%
Maximus -------71%
Neo, the "One" ------63%
El Zorro ------63%
The Amazing Spider-Man -----50%
Batman, the Dark Knight -----50%
Indiana Jones -----50%
Lara Croft -----46%
James Bond, Agent 007 ----38%
The Terminator --- 33%
Captain Jack Sparrow --- 33%




Its too bad that they didn't include Stephen, the crazy Irishman who saved William's bacon more than once.
"What's that you say Father? I dunno, I'll ask him......
- He wants me to ask ye, if I fight with you, will I get to kill the English?"
(Or some such whoot....'tis I'm certain, a paraphrase of the dialogue.)
H/T to Brigid over at http://mausersandmuffins.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment